About LandOwner Newsletter
A must-have for the individual who owns farmland or plans on buying farmland. Written twice per month, this six-page publication helps you improve your knowledge of trends inland values, cash rents, policy and return of your land investments.
Get key moves to protect your rights as a land owner, plus, you'll receive insight into practical ways to handle land ownership transfer from one generation to the next. A "must have" resource for both operating farmers and landlords.
Subscribers to LandOwner Newsletter also receive Pro Farmer's Annual Land Report ($119 value) included with their subscription. LandOwner is available by print, email and online at www.FarmJournalPro.com.
Benefits of Reading LandOwner Newsletter
- Be able to monitor the value of farmland you own or are preparing to purchase through the regular updates in LandOwner.
- Track trends in cash rents in your area through LandOwner's survey of cash rent trends.
- Know the financial impact on the value of your farmland of changes in farm policy.
- Understand the cash-generating capability of your farmland through LandOwner's updates on corn, soybean and wheat price trends.
- Measure the relative return of your farmland investment versus other investment options such as stocks, bonds and precious metals.
- Stay ahead of key changes and opportunities in tax laws and estate tax laws that impact land ownership.